SEDA College fees for Year 11 and 12 in 2020 are set out below, varying by program:
|PROGRAMS||YEAR 11 & 12 ANNUAL FEES||YEAR 11 & 12 CONCESSION FEE|
|Sports Development Program||$4,850||$2,995|
SEDA College fees are indicative and are subject to change. If accepted following your interview, a $100 deposit will be required on the day to secure your position in the College. A concession fee is dependent on provision of a valid means tested concession card and the continuation of funding by the South Australian Department of Education.
What do the fees include?
- Tuition expenses
- Annual uniform allocation
- Some incursions/excursions
- Student insurance
- Specialist coaching/playing opportunities if applicable
- Provision of a notebook computer (contains all coursework, no books required for purchase and students retain on completion of Year 12)
- Vocational Education and Training Qualifications (VET)
Charges for optional camps, excursions and programs are payable in addition to the Student Fees
STUDENT FEES ASSISTANCE
SEDA College understands that circumstances change for some families, making it difficult for them to meet financial obligations in the short term. The College has a genuine desire to help families afford a quality education for their children and therefore families experiencing severe short term financial difficulties may be offered Bursary Assistance. Due to limited funds being available for bursaries, not all students who apply for Bursary Assistance will be successful.