Adelaide Crows Sports Development Program
Accelerate your future in the AFL industry! Complete Years 11 and 12 working alongside the Adelaide Crows.
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) -Stage 1
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) -Stage 2
- VET Qualification in Sport and Recreation
SEDA College SA provides training and assessment services, individual support services and recruitment of prospective learners for these qualifications on behalf of SEDA Group (RTO Provider: 22503). seda.edu.au.
Opportunities and Learning Experiences
There are a range of opportunities and experiences:
- Work placements and volunteer opportunities at the Adelaide Crows
- Accessing Adelaide Crows high performance environments
- Coaching on behalf of Adelaide Crows across many different settings – Auskick, schools, multicultural and all abilities activities
- Adelaide Crows activities and events – fan development, family days and community events
- Learning from many people who work at the AFL and Adelaide Crows in various roles across senior management, football operations, coaching, recruiting, high performance, marketing, communications, membership/fan development, community engagement and events
- Meeting and engaging with AFL players and coaches
- Level 1 Coaching and AFL Basic Umpiring Course, delivered by the industry
The AFL Team
Our team comprises professionals who have extensive experience in education and the sports industry. We combine our thinking and efforts to provide a rich learning environment to help you develop industry knowledge and employability skills that transfer across industries.
Our Current Industry Experts:
- Staff from the AFL and Adelaide Crows senior management, football operations, coaching, recruiting, high performance, marketing, communications, membership/fan development, community engagement and events
- Coaches and players from the AFL Industry
Playing the Game
As a part of going to school, you get to apply what you learn to improve your game. You will participate in performance training, skill development, tactical sessions and fitness training for AFL, as well as enjoy the variety that comes from looking at other sports.
To inspire student learning and deliver industry-based training, we’ve set up classrooms at quality sport, recreation and community facilities. We also make use of e-learning and traditional classroom approaches, where applicable, within these innovative learning environments.
Click here to view a full list of our classroom venues.
SEDA College student fees are all inclusive. The fees include, tuition expenses, annual uniform allocation, student insurance, specialist coaching, provision of a notebook, VET qualifications.
Click here to view fee details.